Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall

It's that time of the year again... 

Pumpkin loving (#yum #foody #beer #PSL #candles and everything else I missed)
Birthdays and girly sleepovers
Trick or treating #yum #candyexplosion #halloween
Costume wearing #crazycatlady
Decorating #ugh #ihatecleaningupdecorations #imascrooge

... season is in full swing. Fall and the changing colors of the leaves is also a great reminder of the day I married the love of my life. Amazing! #lovehim #marriedlife

Holidays are around the corner - we are hosting this year!! So excited! This year we will be hosting 26 people in our new home! We just completed a birthday sleepover and a family gathering this weekend and I couldn't help but feel at home for the first time in a long time. 

Home is where the heart is... A home is also where you live, laugh and love! This weekend we absolutely had a house full of people, laughter, and fun! I couldn't feel more blessed, thankful, excited for the opportunity to share that with everyone I love. I am also a party planner... I don't know if you know that about me, but I love hosting every event, every opportunity, etc. Yes it can get a little overwhelming being pregnant and feet swollen all the time, but it's so much fun!! #buyingcompressionsocks ... #ugh ... 

This time next year we will be a family of 5 and posting absolutely adorable photos of an 8 month old baby and pumpkins to add to the collection of thousands of photos I am sure we will have by then.

She is kicking! #loreleigrace is moving and dancing so much lately that Eric finally felt her! #precious I’m hoping that next week she will finally cooperate enough to give me a smile and a face shot! We will see.

So much to say but so much more to do so this one will be short…

Thanksgiving and November always bring on this rush of “I’m thankful for…” but I try to do that all the time. I’m just overwhelmed by the love and blessings I have… I cannot even begin to imagine how I will be feeling this time next year. Life is not perfect, it never will be, but it’s as close as it ever could be for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment