Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wow!

Time flies when you are having fun ad I'm not sure if it was all fun but most of it was so we will just say it! 

I haven't blogged since September but should be back to blogging a usual here in the next couple weeks. I am nearing the end of my final semester before my bachelors degree and I cannot wait to actually have my life back! 

If working full time and going to school full time wasn't enough, I decide to throw in moving, family visits, and getting married!! 

It's been a hectic few months and I'm so very grateful for rest and relaxation today. Also for the delicious smells filling the house this morning as my husband makes us breakfast! 

I know that November is national writing month, but due to all the other things pulling me away from my family I decided to not commit more time away. So December will be my writing month. Also, I know November houses thanksgiving and has become the month everyone shares what they are thankful for, but I have opted out of that as well because I enjoy giving thanks of everything I'm thankful for when it happen always! 

We are anxiously awaiting our final wedding prints and will post a few once we receive them from the photographers! 

Needless to say it's finals crunch time so I must get back to that, but just wanted to take a few minutes to write! 

No comments:

Post a Comment