Friday, August 22, 2014

Whirlwind

Sometimes I can find myself writing every day and other times I find myself only writing once a month. I often think about writing and start long pieces in my head, but then life as a whirlwind picks me and doesn't let me down again until I have lost track of time and forgotten everything I was meant to be doing.

This is such a busy time of year at work, going back to school, life is full of upcoming events and it cannot be any more exciting. Sometimes time just gets away from us and we get caught up in everything that is going on we forget to rest a while or take some time away from responsibilities. Everybody needs a break sometimes.

This summer I took my break in Big Sky, Montana! And it was beautiful! I cannot even believe how gorgeous the view was every day. I could live there someday and not think twice about being far from everything I know because the beauty is so overpowering you cannot even stand it! We went hiking and spent time with family. Yellowstone was beautiful and Mount Rushmore was underwhelming. It was just so perfect and I cannot wait to do it again.

I have decided to put my MFA on hold for a little bit, there is just too much going on right now to do that. So, I will graduate in December with my BA and be so grateful that is finally done! For those of you who know me, you know this has been a long and trying journey to get to this point and it will be celebrated. I cannot wait to finally say I have finished my college degree!

Also, coming up is a wedding. This is even more exciting! I cannot believe that it is coming so fast and it is wonderful! I have the best guy a gal could ever ask for and though I know nothing is perfect, he is perfect for me! We are a pair that really compliments each other and we love each other too, so that helps... lol.

There is just so much going on and not enough time. I know I say this all the time, but this whirlwind of a summer has really got me wishing time would slow down.

I'm super excited for more family time in October! And looking forward to the expansion of the family next year! So many exciting things going on all at once. Sometimes a little stressful and nerve wrecking, but generally overall exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment