Friday, August 23, 2013

Taking the Queen in the Night

So the strategy is always the same and the concept has never changed. The objective is to take the Queen in the night - obtain the throne - and knock the ruler down so that you can rule. Most likely this will happen in the night because this is the time of most vulnerability and when it is least expected.

I am taking the queen in the night.

I have never done such a thing before and it is not something that I necessarily want to do, but it is something that is necessary. In this instance the queen is preventing growth and change and positive outcome. I cannot have negativity and prevention surrounding me or those in my life and therefore

I am taking the queen in the night.

This will change everything. It could change those that surround me. It could change those that stand behind me. It could change who stands beside me. I know where I stand, but I still cannot believe that

I am taking the queen in the night.

Have you ever imagined of creating an army? Of fashioning a coup against someone or an organization? Have you ever considered taking the queen in the night? Now the time has come where I must and it doesn't feel right. I don't know if it is my heart that tells me she is a good person at the core, or if it is my heart that tells me it is wrong. Either way I have to think with my head and know that this is the right decision to make for the business. I have to know that this is the best to help the business grow and therefore I have to take the queen in the night. She will not know what is coming, it will strike her suddenly and unknowingly, but it will be what is necessary for the bigger picture. Can you say that you have ever taken the queen in the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment